Safely Buying Window Coverings in Reno Despite COVID
You have three options when buying window coverings.
- Shop-At-Home Service– Like Kempler Design does it, we come to your home with the samples and help you make your choices. Then we do the installation of your purchases.
- Storefront Shopping– You can go to a window covering retailer or box store and purchase from them. Installation can be done yourself or you can arrange for them to install.
- Online Shopping– Blinds and shades are purchasable from online sources where you do all the work and submit your needs to them. Then the products are shipped to you for you to install them.
The safest way to do it is via online services. You will have no contact with anyone who might be carrying the covid-19 virus. I realize that I’m potentially taking business away from ourselves, but your safety is very important to us. If you want to see how things are if you work with Kempler Design, please consider the following.
How Kempler Design Ensures Your Safety
These are the steps that we take when working with our clients in the Reno and Lake Tahoe areas when they want to Safely Shop for Window Coverings- COVID
We use the following guidelines:
- We always wear masks when we engage with you in your home.
- We always have gloves on if we are going to touch ANYTHING.
- Social distancing, even if over-the-top is enforced.
- If we don’t feel 100% healthy, we will not be coming. This includes checking for fever.
We require the following guidelines for our clients who wish to shop safely for window coverings:
- If we are to come into your home you must also wear a mask.
- We ask you to place a fresh towel or sheet over a countertop or table so we can place our samples on them safely.
- Normally, our clients are allowed to touch the samples freely, but now, special precautions must be taken to avoid cross-contamination via touching. This is easily dealt with via sanitizing our hands if something needs to be contacted.
- If you aren’t feeling well, or you have been known to be in contact with anyone with CoVid-19 in the last two weeks, please advise us so we can reschedule for a safer time.
Online Video Consultations
One of the new ways that we are helping our clients, from all over the country, to design their window coverings is via Video Chat. By use of Zoom, Google Hangouts, FaceTime or other services, we are able to meet virtually with clients. We are able to assess their needs and determine which is the best product for them without even having to be in the same place. Again, this helps them Safely Shop for Window Coverings in the darkness of COVID-19.
We have access to professional installers if the customer is out of our area. The only thing that is required by the homeowner is providing accurate measurements. But our installer network can handle that as well, if necessary.
Safest Installation Service
Kempler Design provides the safest level of installation services. Because the owner, Paul Kempler, is doing the installation, you know that all of the procedures that you just read about are being applied. This should give you total confidence that if you want to hire a safe and professional company to help you do your window coverings, that Kempler Design is the right choice.
Kempler Design is located in Reno NV and serves the northern Nevada and Lake Tahoe regions with a mobile design showroom. Paul Kempler, its founder is considered a window fashions expert. Kempler Design has been featured in many prestigious projects, including the HGTV dream home in Lake Tahoe. Kempler Design works with homeowners as well as interior design firms looking for a local contact in the Reno/Tahoe area or is available for travel.