Normandy Wood Blinds
Wood blinds are still very popular, but there are products out there that are very different from their competition. One of these are the Normandy wood blinds by Norman Window Fashions. We will do a quick overview of the product so you have a good idea of what to expect if you decide to purchase them.
1. Osmo wood finish which is amazing.
2. Euro Headrail- A sleek and stylish look which removes the need for a valance. It gives great light blocking too.
3. Smart-Release – A great feature which allows one continuous pull cord to operate your blind effortlessly. One quick pull to lower it to the bottom of the window
4. 2 1/2” louvers. You can order them with 2” or 2 1/2”.
5. Smart-Privacy – A small punch in the back of the louver which allows the blind to block all direct incoming light. No light coming through the shade while you try to sleep or watch your screen.
With this client, we spent some time discussing what their primary needs were before helping them determine which product was best for them. At Kempler Design, we offer consultations to determine the best solution for YOUR needs. For this client, it was the perfect solution. You should have heard all the amazing words to show appreciation that they used. It was fun and made us feel great while installing it. For your project, give us a shout.
Kempler Design is located in Reno NV and serves the northern Nevada and Lake Tahoe regions with a mobile design showroom. Paul Kempler, its founder is considered a window fashions expert. Kempler Design has been featured in many prestigious projects, including the HGTV dream home in Lake Tahoe. Kempler Design works with homeowners as well as interior design firms looking for a local contact in the Reno/Tahoe area or is available for travel.