Every year, Hunter Douglas releases new products. Today’s video blog shows one of the new sample books. It is Parkland. This is a new release that is intended to simplify the confusing wood blind market that Hunter Douglas offers.
Here is what Hunter Douglas has to say about their new Parkland Wood Blinds-
New Parkland™ wood blinds feature the beauty of natural hardwoods and custom, multi-step finishes for the ultimate in richness and depth.
– New finishes:
– Eight new wood stains and paints are modern takes on traditional colors that blend effortlessly into a kaleidoscope of interiors.
– Available in 2″ and 2½” flat slat sizes.
– Light, fresh finishes bring warmth and texture to the home.
– Mid-tones add layering and depth at the windows while marrying with the other designer touches in any room.
– Deeper dramatic, luxurious options heighten the drama and contrast of a space.
– Genuine Woods™
– New oak finishes that capitalize on the contrasting grain inherent in furniture grade oak slats.
– Three new wood stains.
– Available in 2″ slat size.
• LiteRise® cordless lifting system is now available on 2½” Reflections® beveled slats, in addition to 2″ and 2½”
flat slat options.
– Enhances child and pet safety by removing lift cords.
– The blind lifts and lowers with the touch of a finger.
• New Decorative Tapes
– Enhancements to decorative tape choices gives sixty choices for unmatched customization potential.
There is much more to see, so give us holler if you want to see them in person.