Cordless Window Coverings
If you purchase window coverings with cords when you have cordless options, you didn’t buy them from Kempler Design. In order to lead the industry, we are making a stand for child safety. Starting January 2014, if you purchase window coverings from Kempler Design, you will be able to order the cord-free options only. If the product is available with cords only, you can still purchase them, but we will try to show you options. If you qualify for subsidies, we will accept those to defer any additional costs. Remember Kempler Design is your leader in child safety for window coverings. The following are a list of just some of the cord-free options. We are brokers for many companies, but I will list the Hunter Douglas product offerings, because they are so numerous. Every company is increasing their cord free options and soon there will be no more corded options.
From Hunter Douglas-
- LiteRise- a spring loaded system, where you simply grab the rail and move it where you want.
- UltraGlide- a retractable cord system where the cording goes back into the headrail, eliminating hanging cords.
- PowerRise 2.1- a battery/plug in system that allows for the most efficient use.
- PermAssure® Safety Wand — Features a single control that replaces the chain and cord on Vertical Blinds
- SimpleLift™ — Cordless entry-level lifting system that enhances safety for Applause® honeycomb shades.
- Traveling Wand™ — Cordless single wand control traverses privacy sheers and rotates the vanes.
- Universal Cord Tensioner — All Hunter Douglas products with continuous cord loops or beaded cord loops also include a cord tensioner for safer operation. In accordance with the revised American National Standard for Safety of Corded Window Covering Products, the cord tensioner requires correct mounting for the product to operate properly.
- Vertiglide™ — Ideal cordless choice for sliding glass or French doors.
If you would like a consultation, we still offer our no cost meeting to review your home to verify the safety level of your window coverings. We want your family to be safe.